How to access, stream, share and download your newly converted digital files
When you opt to have your converted files provided via an online download, we’ll upload them to our DropBox cloud storage and send an access link to your email which looks like this. The access link will take you to a new webpage where you can stream and download your files. You can forward this link onto anyone you want to have access to your files.
First click the link to open your files in a new webpage, in this window, you will see a preview of all your files. You can download all your files at once by clicking the download button found at the top right corner of the page.
To view a single video, simply click on the thumbnail of the file you would like to open. From here you can stream the video (like on youtube) or download it individually by clicking the download button. You can also add comments to files in the right hand pane. To go back, click the top left button.
If you have downloaded all your files at once, these will download in a single compressed zip file. To access the videos, you need to extract them onto your computer. Below are the different methods to do this on windows or Mac.
To extract all the files from a zipped folder, do the following:
- Right-click the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Select Extract All from the menu.
- By default, the compressed files will extract in the same location as the zipped folder, but you can click the Browse button to select an alternative location.
- Press Extract to begin extracting the files
- Double click the zipped file.
- The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
- Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.